We offer practical tips to help you to create the best conditions for the development of your child so that you can still have a good family life with autism!
Empower your child and your family with practical tips.
You know how it feels. When autism is involved, it seems like there are a thousand problems at once. For example, as parents we ask ourselves:
- How can I best deal with my child and the situation?
- What should I do to reduce overall stress levels for all involved?
- How should I structure our everyday life?
- What steps can I take to get a diagnosis?
- Which therapy is the best option for our family?
Treatment centers often have long waiting lists. That’s why we offer you nationwide, online advice.
Here you are provided with quick, clear practical information and tips from other parents experienced with autism so that you can cope more confidently at home.
This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)